Saturday, April 20, 2013

Don't bite me goose!

Thoughts while running:

Gosh it's a nice day, just rained, the world is quiet. No Jersey funk. Oh look that guy is heading down the block is he gonna cross over the street? Good thing it's early morning and there's no traffic. SPLASH I love puddles. Oh I can here that guy behind me now, let me move over for him. Ever notice in Jersey we call each other buddy and pal? No where else. Ok that's just mean, putting a diner right across the street from the start of the running path. MMM pancakes. I wonder if the rest of Unicat Racing is up. Phoenix is I bet. Squatch is wrangling lil squatches I think. Unicorn... her ways are mysterious. What the hell is THAT? I don't want to know. Oh a goose. Don't eyeball me goose. You run at me, I'm punting you. So quiet so still. I love this time of the day. Smells so alive. Hey, I can actually smell stuff. That's kind of cool. Glad I quiet smoking. Jen has a good deal with her manfriend. I could use a long leg massage. Maybe I'll go see Roomie's friend up the road. He keeps saying she'll good at massages. He really didn't need to stress the no happy ending part. Asshole.

Pancakes.

Why does the fountain water keep going up and down like that? Is someone stepping on the hose? Oh look squirrels. Squirrels running with me? What the hell, am I the Jersey Dr. Doolittle. I really need to get out more. No dating remember? Yes you're lonely now. You made the deal, don't get all cry-baby because it's a little lonely now. Man the Eff Up Buttercup. That's what Susan Lacke was say. She's also eat a cupcake. I want a brownie.

Ha Roomie is still asleep. I get more done before he gets up than he does..wait... I lost that thought... oh more squirrels.

Shit, times up?

1 comment:

  1. Maya thinks she'd like to play with geese and turkeys. Every time we see them while we're out running I'm risking a dislocated shoulder, but that goose would eat her up. She only THINKS she's big.

    ReplyDelete